Saturday, January 15, 2011

Layout with Val C.'s All In Block and Scraplift of Reubchensmum

I have done a layout using Val C.'s kit "Be Inspired--All In Block":



Also, Corinna aka Reubchensmum is featured scrapper at MScraps this week. Here is a link to her response to it on her blog, where she is giving a free template to celebrate! Corinna's Blog

Since Corinna is also a member of Val C's CT where I am a guest this month, and since I am a fan of her layouts, I wanted to do a scraplift of one of her pages to participate in the featured scrapper challenge.
Here is her beautiful page that I chose to lift:


Here is what I came up with last night, created with Joyce Paul Designs' kit "Color Pop":
And here it is with it's companion page (click for a larger view):
Congrats Corinna for being chosen as featured scrapper this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment