Thursday, February 24, 2011

New Collab by Val C. Designs and Jen Yurko

Finally Val C. and Jen Yurko's new collab has been revealed!

Ready? Here is "This Smile"!
Click here to see "This Smile" in the ZZS store

How cute is that? I am impressed with how versitile it is. It is amazing how different each of the layouts from Val's CT look.

Here is my first page with it, with pictures of my daughter at the playground when she was 2 1/2. I plan to do another page to go with it, but it's not done yet...so I'll post that later.


I also did another layout this week, also of Callia when she was little. Seventeen months to be specific. I remember feeling like it was SO cute that she made the decision all by herself to get her little bag of board books and take them into my room to "read" where she could get comfy. That's stuff worth remembering!

Click here to see credits in MScraps gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment