Sunday, February 20, 2011

Update, Layouts, and RAK

OK I have several things to share! I will save the best for last. First, I will share some recent layouts I have done! :D

This two page LO I did with Val C. Designs most recent kit, a collab with Sue Cummings called "Preserved + unAltered", which is an absolutely beautiful kit and I look forward to doing more with it:










 Also, MScraps had an "Oscars" event where layouts could be submitted to win, and I did make a couple and submit them for that, just for fun:

Submitted to the "Best Clean and Simple Non Template" category, made with MScraps freebie collab "So Thankful For":

Submitted to the "Best Clustering" category, made with Joyce Paul Designs' kit "Color Pop":






Now, possibly more interesting, is that Val C. Designs has opened a new website, www.valcdesigns.com, moved her blog to it, and started a newsletter. To promote her new blog and newsletter she is giving things away! Head over to see what she is doing with a RAK to give away her upcoming collab kit with Jen Yurko


   I have been able to work with it and believe me, it is adorable! I can't wait to do more with it, and to show what I have already done! Details on how to win it at Val's new site! www.valcdesigns.com

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment